Edinburgh Horror & Dungeon Tour
Friday 23rd October & Friday 30th October at 4:30pm
Meet at the Statue of David Hume, Royal Mile
Tour Length: Approx 2 hours 45 minutes
Over 18s only | £17.95 per person
TICKETS ON SALE OCTOBER 2nd
SPECIAL IN PERSON EVENT - WALKING TOUR AND ENTRY TO EDINBURGH DUNGEON - VERY LIMITED PLACES
The Edinburgh Horror Festival has teamed up with the Edinburgh Dungeon to bring you a exclusive horror walking tour of the Old Town which includes entry to the Edinburgh Dungeon. The price is just £17.95 and includes both tour and Dungeon visit! A deal not to be missed!
Join your guide as he takes you up the closes and wynds of the Old Town, hearing tales of terror on the exact spots they occured. After which you'll enter into the World famous Edinburgh Dungeon for a trip back through time with character actors, interactive stories, and frightening interactions in their haunting Hallowe'en Seance show.
This is an adults only experience and this is the only planned tour and Dungeon visit combo scheduled for this season. Strictly limited to just 10 places, with tickets only available here, snap them up whilst you can!
-Over 18s only
- Due to Covid restrictions you should wear a mask in the Dungeon unless you are exempt.
- Tickets MUST be bought ahead of time, you can not buy from the guide.
- Because government rules can change at any moment, please keep watch on social media for any changes to the tour.
- In the case of cancellation due to covid restrictions we will refund money within 10 days of the scheduled tour.
- If restrictions change we will notify any one who ahs bought a ticket via email.
- This tour involves walking outside for part of the event so please dress appropriately - it's Edinburgh in October, bring a brolly and sun tan lotion just in case!